PVS Group(International Health Care Limited ) welcomes Dr. Amit Kumar Patra as Business Head .

PVS Group is very pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Amit Kumar Patra as Business Head(Poultry & Veterinary).

Dr. Amit has completed M.V.Sc. in Animal Nutrition from West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences , Kolkata. He has completed Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management(PGDMM).He brings over two decade of experiences in Poultry & Dairy industry before joining PVS Group.He has demonstrated proactive leadership in Sales & Marketing initiatives, market development ,customer relations & strategic planning. This broad skill set makes him a versatile & well rounded  professional .This strategic appointment is a significant milestone in company’s ongoing commitment & growth of organization.

PVS Group is one of the leading & pioneer group in India having experiences around more than  30 years & having presence in more than 55 countries.PVS Group product manufacturing process as per cGMP. PVS Group also having own office in Vietnam & operating with own marketing & sales team there. PVS Group market presence has been continuously growing & PVS Group aim to bring a constant high quality support to its customers to help them to obtain best performance with the ranges of quality products.

Dr.PamulapatiV.S. ,CMD Of PVS Group stated “Under leadership of Dr.Amit , PVS Group is poised to further consolidate our position as market leader in Animal Health & Nutrition . I am confident Dr Amit will add value to both our organization & industry.”

Expressing his enthusiasm Dr. Amit said “ I am delighted to join  PVS Group & look forward to working closely with our talented team  & valued partners. I am confident of  adding values to our team &company to reach our goal to become leader in the industry. “

For more information please contact- Dr. Amit Kumar Patra at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

?>